Developed by one person and using a custom made game engine, Dangerous Rays is a single player survival game inspired by the S.T.A.L.K.E.R™ game series, where you play as a normal citizen that survived to a nuclear accident disaster, after some years in your fallout shelter you need to get out because you start to run out of food. It is time to confront the new world.
Explore the huge procedurally generated world of the game to find food, water, guns and everything else you'll need in order to survive in this new ruthless world. The game support extensive modding possibilities. A complete 3D world editor is coming soon to allow players to create their own worlds and stories in Dangerous rays universe.
- Custom made game engine especially made for PC and this game genre.
- "Free Roam" game mode featuring an huge procedurally generated world, explore thousand of kilometers.
- Advanced Graphics (Deferred rendering, HDR, SSAO, Color Grading, Godrays...)
- Survival gameplay components.
- Realistic daycycle and weather simulation.
- Physically based interactions powered by PhysX 3.
- Advanced weapons handling and ballistic.
- Complex AI navigation system based on navmeshes.
- Extensive modding possibilities.
- And more...